WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

The best episode yet

Another wonderfully divisive episode that separates the people who get the show from the people who clearly don't. You'd think after 7 episodes people would realize if they like this series or not, but seem to insist on watching and reviewing regardless.

Anyways I've loved every episode and this one probably just took the spot for my new favorite. Great work as always.

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

Hilarious

I love how when you make fun of something, it's hard to tell if you do it out of admiration, or because you genuinely hate it. That's a very hard line to walk and this series does it perfectly. I loved the first episode, and this one is just as good if not better.

I'm also glad you didn't make Mickey's chin into a butt. That would've been really distracting.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Where's the joke?

Well animated as usual, but the voices are a bit flat and lifeless, and the humor is completely non existent. It seems you're responding to your critics who say you could upload a man hitting himself in the face and it would three awards by doing just that. Instead you took one of your better movies, put the number 2 in the title, and hit the audience in the face, and they still smile and ask for more. Well played.

The Hell Are Your Legs 21 The Hell Are Your Legs 21

sooo good...just so good

VERY funny and AWESOME

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

The best flash movies ever

These are seriously the funniest movies ever. A lot of stuff loses its humor if you watch it a second time, but for me this just gets funnier every time I watch it, and I've watched it like six times now. Luke hitting the car at the end might just be the funniest thing of all time.

Skaijo responds:

I did that for the lolz. Will Luke ever return?

Thanks for the love!

Left 4 Dead Chomski Left 4 Dead Chomski

Meh

The artwork is nice, but there is literally no animation at all, besides some tweens and blur filters. So really what is the point of this movie? He stares at the gnome, a hunter screams and... that's the entire movie. It really needs a lot more to be able to stand on its own, because right now there is no animation, no story, no punchline, and no point.

Sabtastic responds:

Oh, sadface.. :c

Thanks for reviewing though!

Pirate Contest Whatever Pirate Contest Whatever

Terrible

Could you possibly have put any less effort into the animation? The two characters look exactly the same and do absolutely nothing the entire time besides 3 frames of them flapping their mouths open and shut.

Mario vs Question box Mario vs Question box

Horrible

Another generic movie where Mario gets injured over and over again. Nothing about this flash is original at all, from the multiple takes to the copy paste memes. The sprite animation was decent enough for a beginner, but there was no humor at all. Try to be more original in the future.

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

Fantastic

Having been a huge fan of Starfox back in the day, I couldn't help but smile throughout this entire movie. Great job managing to string together all those quotes into an actual plot.

PuffballsUnited responds:

That was pretty difficult. More so than I expected.

Fur Hundr3d Th0us4nd Fur Hundr3d Th0us4nd

400k get

Good job!

Muffin responds:

gee thanks, i know, right?