WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

The best episode yet

Another wonderfully divisive episode that separates the people who get the show from the people who clearly don't. You'd think after 7 episodes people would realize if they like this series or not, but seem to insist on watching and reviewing regardless.

Anyways I've loved every episode and this one probably just took the spot for my new favorite. Great work as always.

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

Hilarious

I love how when you make fun of something, it's hard to tell if you do it out of admiration, or because you genuinely hate it. That's a very hard line to walk and this series does it perfectly. I loved the first episode, and this one is just as good if not better.

I'm also glad you didn't make Mickey's chin into a butt. That would've been really distracting.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Where's the joke?

Well animated as usual, but the voices are a bit flat and lifeless, and the humor is completely non existent. It seems you're responding to your critics who say you could upload a man hitting himself in the face and it would three awards by doing just that. Instead you took one of your better movies, put the number 2 in the title, and hit the audience in the face, and they still smile and ask for more. Well played.

MegaTankMan MegaTankMan

An awesome Mega Man clone

It's rare to find a retro tribute that so perfectly gets the feel of the original game just right, and this did it. I was a bit disappointed it was only one level, but still a lot of fun.

Lambtaco responds:

Thanks. I get the feeling many complainers never played the old Megaman games. Before most Newgrounders' time, I guess.

I was thinking that if this game turned out successful I might expand and make a full game, but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen. :(

Who voted this review down? Weird.

Bus Hostage by Policeman Bus Hostage by Policeman

Ahh this takes me back

Stuff like this is what Newgrounds was founded on, back in 1999-2000 when the site was about killing celebrities and offending as many people as possible. The fact that this feels so dated and similar to the stuff Tom was making back then just adds to the charm. Great job.

The Annoying Little Game The Annoying Little Game

Frustrating

I'll never understand the genre of intentionally shitty platformer. The game breaks it's own internal rules by the second jump and becomes a series of memorizing what instant kill trap is coming up next. This isn't fun, it's just annoying and repetitive.

ChrisDaemon responds:

Read the title much?

Intensity Intensity

Wow!

This is one of the coolest and most beautiful things I've ever seen. I'm totally making this my new desktop wallpaper

MeMB responds:

Wow, when people make your art their desktop wallper that is a very good sign! Thanks! :)